Is your organisation interested in becoming a member? Depending on the group, they could potentially become a member or associate member.
A member is an autonomous student representative organisation associated with and recognised by a tertiary education provider in Australia or a national student representative body.
Still interested? Click here to see the advantages of becoming a member.
An associate member is an organisation that is not qualified to be a member organisation, but is:
- It is an organisation that supports and promotes the interests and needs of international students; and
- It fulfills the requirements typical of member-based associations (including, for example, holding general meetings, electing officers or consulting with and reporting to a membership); and
- It has individual or groups of international students as members; and
- It actively engage or communicate with international students on an ongoing basis; and
- It is a not-for-profit organization.
Still interested? Click here to see the advantages of becoming an associate member.