The Annual General Meeting happens every year during the CISA National Conference.
During the AGM, the ordinary business of the annual general meeting shall be:
- To confirm the minutes of the previous annual general meeting and of any general meeting held since that meeting;
- to receive from the Executive Committee reports upon the transactions of the Association during the last preceding financial year;
- to elect officers of the Association and the ordinary members of the Executive Committee;
- Discuss proposed changes to the constitution; and
- Any other business that might arise.